This site uses Google Analytics that helps us to improve user experience. We collect only anonimised informations. If you wish, you can disable cookies or reset tracking settings.
We would like to inform all those who do not feel like reading long legal notices that:
- everything published on our web site is available to you,
- you can use the web site at your own risk,
- we respect your privacy and we will not abuse it.
In the following paragraphs you can read more about those principles:
1. Use of the Published Information
The Court of Audit operates in line with the principles of openness and transparency. Therefore we provide information referred to our field of work which is publicly available to natural or legal persons. By doing so, the Court of Audit implements the right of access to public information.
We are trying to inform the public on activities of the Court of Audit promptly and efficiently. The published information is public. The information is available without limitations and may be reproduced for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Public information is all information originating from the field of work of the public sector bodies and occurring in the form of a document, a case, a dossier, a register, a record or other documentary material drawn up by the body, by the body in cooperation with other body, or acquired from other persons. Natural and legal persons can use this information also for commercial or non commercial reuse, except for the primary purpose of the public service for which the documents were originally created. Public information is in line with the Access to Public information Act available without limitations to the natural and legal persons.
2. Limited Responsibility
The entire risk as to the use of the published contents is with the users. The Court of Audit does not assume civil or penal responsibility for the use of the information from the web site.
We would like to explicitly state that the information on the web site:
- is not necessarily the exact reproduction of the official documents, the only credible information is that published in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia or in the original document,
- is not necessarily complete, accurate or up-to-date,
- can contain links to other, external web sites which are not under the control of the Court of Audit therefore we cannot be responsible for them,
- is not professional or legal advice.
The Court of Audit and any other legal or natural person who co-operated in creating and preparing this web site will not be liable for losses or damages arising out of the access to, use of or inability to use the information on this Web Site or any errors or omissions in its contents.
Regardless the causes, the Court of Audit has all rights reserved to change, add or remove the web site (entirely or partially) without prior notice and it is not held responsible for any consequences of such changes.
This statement dose not limit the responsibility of the Court of Audit when operating contrary to the valid legislation and it does not exclude responsibility for the acts for which limiting responsibility is not provided for in the law.
The Court of Audit will protect the privacy of the data of the users of our web site. The data collected will be used exclusively for the purposes which are agreed by the users of the web site.
The data will not be used for other purposes and will not be disclosed to third parties without the explicit permission of the user.
All data collected are protected against any violation or abuse.
The Court of Audit collects the following information on the users of the web site:
- the data put in by the users in the process of subscribing to the news via e-mail are used for the purposes of informing the users on the news in line with the users' wish,
- the data put in by the users when submitting the proposal for new audit (e-mail address of the user and other data put in by the user).
The Court of Audit collects and stores data as long as this web site is operating.
The access to the stored data is permitted to the authorised personnel of the Court of Audit (technical and content providers). The users can obtain assurance that their personal information kept by us is accurate by submitting a request to revise the data collected at our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content of this page was last modified on 11. 6. 2017.